Running trade Cooperation with us will be no more difficult than doing so with any domestic distributor in your country and yet you will get to enjoy the degree of quality products we offer. We do all the work in the department of foreign economic activity for you. We have a paramount level of experience and will make this experience smooth for you by all means possible. How do you go about this? Easy!
- Contact us, in any way most convenient to you you, get a wholesale price list and guaranteed discounts.
- Price list is specific for China and via Qingdao shipping port . Get a personalized quote at your request
2. Determine the equipment you would like to order and send us the list there-of.
3. We will calculate the production time and the full cost of your order, including delivery to your warehouse/doorstep, customs clearance and certification. having these costs at hand you can easily estimate all you expenditure and profits at an early stage prior to completing any transaction with us. however we guarantee that with us, it is always profitable!
We will take care of all import related issues. We have gained a wide range of experience of export all over the world. Automation of logistics business processes has been introduced and for you it will not differ much from the usual purchase in Russia. We work with partner Russian logistics companies and Russian customs brokers.
1. You confirm the order, we finalize the contract and specifications then send you an invoice (invoice for payment).
- An advance 30% of the invoice amount is payable for production to commence.
2. You will need to finalize a contract for the provision of transportation services with our partner Russian transport and logistics company, which will take over the whole process of delivering products and mutual settlements beyween us, the involved parties. Any Further calculations, including payment for products will be made by our partner Russian transport and logistics company.
3. The Chinese representative office of the transport and logistics company will finalize the contract with us.
- 30% of the invoice amount is also payable to the account of the transport and logistics companywhich will forward that payment to the relative Kangrui account.
4. Production begins (the course/length of which will be advised and the terms of which will have been discuss in advance.
- Upon completion of production, we will send you a detailed photo-report. You can also send an inspector to check the quality of products.
5. Upon satisfaction and acceptance of the goods, the balance (70% of the invoice amount) is payable to the account of the transport and logistics company (which will be forwarded to the relative account). We will then initiate the shipment of products as agreed prior to the transaction (Sea, road, air).
6. According to the agreement with the transport and logistics company, an advance of between 30-50% of the shipment cost is payable for the delivery of the products.
7. The transport logistic company delivers the goods directly to your doorstep/warehouse.
8. The balance of the transportation services bill is then payable.
9. The transport and logistics company issues you with a consignment note and other accompanying documents,